I know it’s a little late in the game to be sharing 2018 goals, seeing as we are already 1/2 way through the year, but I figured that I was important to get these out there for your and my benefit.
I’ve learned that sharing goals publicly does 2 things:
(1) it helps give us added social accountability and fear of social embarrassment if we don’t commit to doing it.
(2) it helps open us open up to our network and welcome in the success which can help us reach these goals faster.
Partnerships could form. Friendships could build. Value can be exchanged. All around it’s a good thing to happen. So that is why I’m sharing this with you on this site and beyond.
So without further adu. adue? Adoo? Spell check still hasn’t corrected me yet…
(p.s. ‘adieu’ – french word meaning “without more work, ceremony, or fuss.”(1))
…anyway here are a list of goals that I have for myself for the remainder of 2018.
My Goals for 2018
- I will easily earn $95,598 USD this year while helping impact hundreds of people’s lives by December 31st 2018
- I will easily have $30,000 USD in assets (cash, stocks, bonds, etf’s, real estate, businesses, crypto) by December 31st 2018
- I will easily form a high level mastermind for entrepreneurs online by December 31st 2018
So there you have it, my 2018 goals. All in, layin’ it all out there.
For the last 3 years I’ve been in saving mode, retraction, a recession of life trying to save and skimp every penny in order to hit that goal of debt freedom, and now I’m there, having paid off all my student loan debt, my personal credit card debt, and having no outstanding auto or mortgage debt to deal with.
Now the challenge begins, shifting the mindset from saving and skimping to focus instead on income producing activities and creating value for the world.
If you found this post helpful all I ask is that you share it with your friends and network. Also, What are your goals? Comment down below.